"Who Else Wants to Discover Astonishing Secrets About Cat Health, Behavior And Much, Much More?" Discover the insider secrets to ALL that you NEED to know about potty/litter training... different cat breeds... how to keep your cat in peak physical condition throughout it's life... what and how much to feed your cat... houseplants to avoid... cat behavior problems... and piles more! As your secret weapon to total cat care, my guide will have your cat become the envy of the neighborhood!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Playful Cats

Here is a delightful video of cats having fun. I hope you enjoy watching the video:)

7 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger puffer-fish said...

I had so many laughs from that. It's soooooooooo cute. I love it!!!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger puffer-fish said...

I love it!!!! It's soo cute. I have 1 cat, Coco-puff..er-fish, i luv her soo much. i love your little movie. People don't give cats enough credit. Puffer-fish

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger puffer-fish said...

I love your little movie, so cute. I have 1 cat, I'd have more if I could. People don't give cats enough credit. You made my day!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Birdie said...

That was hilarious!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger 0% Angel said...

I luv ur movie and I hav 1 cat and I mite be gettin another 1. I think tat mi cat thinks that im ethier her mom or her sis. I think of myself as a sis 2 her!!!:):)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger RICHGIRL67 said...

THIS VIDEO IS FUNNY I WISH I COULD WATCH IT EVERYDAY BUT I CAN'T CAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger fancycat said...

Adorable. Really shows cats at play. Cats rule! Thanks for such a cute video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker